Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Big Show.








I went to the Mart in downtown for the big January show. These are some of my favorite items in 225 Unlimited. I was so impressed by so many lines but I can't possibly write about them all.
1. MagTagz- My girl Anita has a line of necklaces that have interchangeable faces by way of a magnet. Great for young girls, football teams, cheerleading squads..etc.
2. Servants Heart- a great line of Polka Dotted stuff that includes Greek (sororities) frames and shirts.
3. Warm Whiskers- OMG!!! These things are amazing. They have heatable or freezable inserts in these funny little creatures. They are made for your shoulders, eyes, hands, lower back, and feet. They are so soft and warm of course. I have been wearing my slippers non stop.
4. Fuzzy Nation- This line is crazy. The designer is very detailed and very creative. They are dog purses. The one in the pic above was my fav cause he has some bling in his ear!


No comments:

Post a Comment