Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Pottery Place.





Vic and I did not take his niece out for her birthday in June, so we decided now was just as good a time as any. I thought Decatur would be a great place to go because I wanted to visit the toy store there called Hoopla. We took a tour around Decatur, stopping at every "child friendly" place. We visited toy stores and candy stores ....and on and on. After lunch, we dropped into a little shop called The Pottery Place. Here, Vic, Alina, and I spent a couple hours hand painting little random ceramics. I haven't had that much fun since I went to 4-h camp. :) I have posted some of the pictures. The staff was so kind to provide a cupcake and ice cream to Alina because it was her "birthday". She had quite a day, little princess teacup.

No comments:

Post a Comment