Saturday, June 12, 2010

Caring Bridge


Caring Bridge is a website that follows and documents the progress of patients. Mostly those with cancer or other serious health events. I followed Caring Bridge daily when my friend Melissa was being treated in Houston. Since her family,as well as me, were located in Atlanta, we could visit the website daily to see photographs or information on daily events. This is a free website and I plan to donate the money from my first fundraiser to Caring Bridge. My friend Gwen is a trainer for the young lady above. She has been working with her for quite some time and they have made significant progress. They discovered that Madison had a tumor in 2007, today she is cancer free.

Read her story here:http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/madisonwinn .

No comments:

Post a Comment