Sunday, May 16, 2010

Domestic Diva




Since I lost my job, I had to learn to fill my time with "other" things. So I have inadvertently taken on the role of a house "woman" or domestic diva. I have been cooking, cleaning, and babysitting the daughter (dog). I have even stooped as low as to become an addict of Desperate Housewives. The show is beyond ridiculous and the first time I watched it I was appalled. Then, like most shows, you find there is a message. If I ignore (and fast forward) through the Drama, I can usually find the message. To tell you the truth, the messages are not too far from reality. Bree Van de Kamp has to be my favorite. She seems very traditional and always well put together, but she has a dark side. She can shoot a gun, that's all the info I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment