Monday, February 8, 2010

Bear Naked B!

When I was up in NY, my girl Julie and I got hooked on our morning parfaits. So when I came home I decided to make one of my own. I got some light and fit yogurt (low in calories and SUGAR). Some people don't know that some yogurts are full of sugar..check the nutrition facts. I got some fresh bananas, strawberries, and blueberries and the secret ingredient- Bear Naked Chocolate Granola. It is low in calories and fat. Check out their website. They have a great product. This and a giant cup of coffee from my mini cappuccino machine was a great welcome home!

2 comments:

  1. Problem with the low sugar yogurts and such is that they use artificial sweeteners. . . which are worse than sugar. Have you found any yogurt that is low in sugar but doesn't have the fakey crap in it? If so, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i stinkin LOVE yogurt parfaits! i used to eat them with grape nuts instead of granola. where do you find this choc granola? cereal aisle??
    what if we used plain yogurt (not vanilla flavored) and added our own vanilla? i'm not sure how that would taste.......i support the light and fit, but sometimes the aspartame leaves a bad taste in my mouth or gives headache.

    ReplyDelete