Monday, August 24, 2009

Sneaks, Pearls, and Norah Jones





Just a few of my favorite things....

I dig sneaks. I think I always have. Just asked any of my friends from back in the day and they might actually call it an obsession. I have had all kinds. I have always liked Nike, especially old school airmax. You know the first ones with the air all the way down the side. I wore my gray ones until they literally fell apart. I am loving these retro sneaks that they are bringin back and I own a pair that I purchased at Urban Outfitters. I think that is the number one joint to find those type sneakers. I ran across a young athletic kid today that had on a pair of sneaks that I had to have a photo of. Nothing wild and flashy, but just my style. They are seen above.

Pearls. Pearls are so classy and simple. They pretty much go with anything if you know how to rock 'em right. They always remind me of my Nanny (grandmother). I have several pairs of earrings as well as strings that I keep in rotation. You really can't go wrong.

Norah. After the crazy weekend I had, me, Norah, and a cup of tea is all I need. Her voice is intoxicating so no booze are required. I might follow her up with a long bubble bath if necessary. But if I need all three, then I might be in the "danger zone". Everybody back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment